Join us in building our Public Health capacity! Become a member today by applying here.
Already a member? Click on "View Profile" in the upper right-hand corner of this page to RENEW your membership and stay up to date on all NMPHA has to offer.
As a member of NMPHA, you enjoy:
- Opportunities for leadership within NMPHA through the Board of Directors, committees, conferences, and special interest workshops and meetings, including representing NMPHA in other public health and human needs organizations
- Opportunities to influence public health policy on a local, state and national level through:
- Involvement in legislative activity
- Advocacy skill development
- Joining public health advocates in developing strategies and policy actions that address NMPHA’s priority policy areas: 1) Social determinants of health 2) Environmental health and justice, and 3) Universal access to health care
- Professional advancement through educational events and networking with public health workers and advocates across the state
- Discounted registration fees at NMPHA events, including our Annual Conference and Annual Health Policy Legislative Forum
- Electronic newsletters
- Opportunities to contribute to newsletters and website
- Access to late-breaking public health information through the NMPHA website and email distribution list
- Job announcements and postings
- Opportunities to recognize public health workers and advocates for their accomplishments and leadership